Last week, Viivi Severina nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award and I’m so thankful to be considered for the award and I am so happy to accept it. Vivi has two..nope.. three amazing blogs and you should check out her blogs at – GoTravelGlobal and GoTravelPhoto. I really admire her zeal to maintain three great blogs which includes a dedicated travel blog with impressive content and a lucrative writing style!!
First things first – THE RULES –
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
7 FACTS ABOUT ME –
- I am possessed by a travel-bug and loves to plan and actually implement them. Despite being in corporate world, I try to travel as much as I can.
- I love photography, currently I don’t own a camera and only use my iPhone for photography. But as someone said – ‘The best camera is the one which is there with you’.
- I love reading and I try to read anywhere & everywhere possible and always have a book accompanying me.
- I am a foodie, a non-vegetarian but I don’t like sea-food(not even fish). Indian and Mughlai cuisine is my all time favorite, apart from this I am fond of Italian, Chinese and American cuisines.
- I am a strong feminist or a person who roots for gender-equality. I never say men should get lesser privileges to what they have now, I just expect equal privileges for us also. I have strong opinion usually about everything even slightly related to equality let it be LGBT community, BLM cause or any other. I would not say I was always like this, but I’m so proud that I have evolved and overcoming the stereotypical behavior and becoming more & more acceptable.
- Despite being from science background and working in IT industry, I am still a huge history lover and WW II buff. I love exploring historical places, learn more about history and not only about my own country but entire world. I actually got so detached after getting away from history after 10th grade, but after my visit to Paris, I was again drawn towards history. I know it won’t be possible to pursue History as a career at this stage now, but no harm in continuing your passion in one way or the other..right??
- Lastly, a bit how am I as a person – A shy, introvert girl from Delhi with her headphones on most of the time, and a person who speaks only when required..I know I’m slightly weird!!!
My Nominations –
- Chasing The Experience
- a mindful traveller
- TRAVELISTA JOURNAL
- The Blog of Travel
- Seven days away with Jake
- That Anxious Traveller
- Earth’s Magical Places
- Discovery Tours of Paris by Corey Frye
I was restricted to ten else I could have nominated a lot more because I am truly inspired by my blogging community which always drives me to perform better!!
Thanks for reading and let’s pass our love & support to more people!!
– The Wanderer