Cee is back with Share Your World for this week and here are my entries –
- Wanting something to quench your thirst, what would you drink – Mainly chilled water is what I crave for(I almost drink 5-6liters water daily). If (mineral)water is not available, then cola or any lemon/soft drink is generally good for me.
- Complete this sentence: Never In My Life Have I…. I don’t think I can/had give up easily. This is one that drives me absolutely crazy – to give up 😉
- If you could be given any gift what would it be – Travel sponsorship would be a like a god’s blessing for me 😀 Nothing satisfies me more than a travel.
- What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep, toss and turn, or get up and try to do something productive – Usually, I think!!!! Yes, thinking takes me to another world because it’s a complex web of thoughts out there in my brain and I just hop on to the very first thought which comes from really nowhere. Sometimes, I loose me sleep more because of over-thinking, but mainly I land in to a dreamy world soon 😀
- Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up – There are guests at our place ~ yet again – we are superb-hosts!! So had a trip around Delhi, and explored yet another beautiful place in my city(will write a post on that soon). This week(just yesterday) I have had another enjoyable day-trip to Agra. Also, my best-friend’s wedding is coming up this weekend so greatly looking forward to that as well
– The Wanderer