Cee is back with Share Your World for this week and here are my entries –
Does your first or middle name have any significance (or were you named after another family member) – I don’t have a middle name and I am currently blogging as anonymous so I would not like to post my name here but would like to share a few intricate details about my name –
It’s a very common name in India, which is synonymous to Hindu Goddess Parvati. My grandfather chose my name so this does makes my name little special to me & my family.
Music or silence while working – Usually, I need music on so as to avoid distractions from the office bay. Sometimes I need silence as well whenever the work is really complicated and needs severe dedication ~ remember I am a software developer.
If you had a special place for your three most special possessions (not including photos, electronics, people or animals), what would they be –
I believe most special possessions are the ones you asked us not to include so here are my top ones which I am afraid to loose –
- My Books – from past two years, I have improved my reading and the kind of books I read and would not want to loose them. I rather plan to build a library one day in my home. I would probably add my important documents like educational/birth/job certificates for my travels.
- My savings – because I am saving them from the day I started working and till date I am still onto that and I’m really proud of this as most people don’t really save for difficult times. I don’t particularly save for tough times but for anything I might need in future either a house, a car or maybe my family. And leaving everything for travel is also an option for me so keeping some money handy for that is definitely a safer choice.
- My scrapbook – I don’t have it yet, but I plan to make one soon. In case I loose photos(I am considering soft copy), I’ll still have some memories of my travels and stories which I can cherish for life.
The Never List: What are things you know you never will do – I guess there’s a quote which says ‘Never Say Never’ which I completely believe in. Still if there are options, the list might include the following(but I’m still open to do them) –
- Climb Mount Everest – Not because I don’t like trek, but rather because I think I’m not fit to do. I am a definitely a mountain person(would choose mountains over beach) so adding this to ‘Never’ list is little hurting. But I am not fit to climb Everest also I don’t think I can handle that much cold weather.
- Getting into Navy ~ Sort of dreamt of this in my childhood, but I don’t see that happening.
- Moving to a place without basic supplies.
- Becoming an Air-Hostess – Again my teenage dream, but crossed from my list now.
- Smoking a cigarette or any sort of drugs.
Well, I guess enough for now quoting ‘Never Say Never’ so who knows whatever I’m thinking right now might happen in my future life. I am a Dreamer and like to keep my hopes high 🙂
Optional Bonus question: What are you grateful for from last week, and what are you looking forward to in the week coming up – Well, nothing special from last week just usual smooth work week. This week some relatives are visiting us from other part of India for a week so hoping a talkative week 😀
Until next time 🙂
Till then Enjoy.
– The Wanderer